Living with a friendly host is a great opportunity to talk and exchange cultures.
Quite a lot of our homestays host more than one student at the same time, but no more than 4 students. In this case, no students speak the same first language (unless requested).
All hosts offer welcoming, clean and comfortable accommodation on the same basis.
Usually students share the bathroom with the homestay. Some homes have rooms with private bathroom.
Almost all homestay accommodation is in single rooms with space for your clothes, and a place to study. We can provide twin rooms for people booking together.
What are your special requirements?
We choose your accommodation carefully, so when you enrol, we will ask you to tell us the things that are important for you.
All our hosts:
* provide half-board Monday to Friday and all meals at the weekend
* give you a key to the house so you can be independent
* live a local bus ride away from the school or within walking distance
* are carefully chosen for their friendliness and are regularly revisited
* promise never to have 2 students of the same first language unless requested
* give you appropriate washing facilities and bathroom access
* clean your room and provide a regular change of towels and bed linen
* do some of your laundry or allow you to use their laundry facilities
* offer free WiFi internet access
* are interested in looking after students of all ages and nationalities
* eat with you in the evenings and encourage you to speak English